Contact David Lemasa
If you need my help, let’s talk. My initial consultation is free.
Call (413) 746-9500 or complete the form below.
Proudly serving clients in Massachusetts & Connecticut.
If you are arrested or charged with a crime, it is important that you know your rights. Even if you are innocent, you should have an attorney present to ensure your rights are protected. Innocent people do go to jail or face severe penalties with long lasting consequences. You need someone by your side who is knowledgeable, experienced, and invested in a successful outcome.
How I Can Help:
- Protect Yourself Against Self Incrimination: It is crucial to immediately call a lawyer if the police want to talk with you. Do not talk with the police to explain your side until you have had a chance to talk with a skilled attorney. This one mistake can lead to a conviction before your case is even tried.As an experienced criminal defense attorney, I can protect your rights and advise you to answer or refrain from answering certain questions. Police may attempt to obtain incriminating evidence from you. Anything you say will be used against you.
- Safeguard Against Illegal Search and Seizure: If you have had incriminating evidence illegally seized from your person or property, I can fight to have the wrongfully obtained evidence thrown out.
- Protect Against Misidentification: If you feel you were falsely identified or railroaded by the authorities, I can ensure certain safeguards were in place. I can hold authorities accountable for overly suggestive or unconstitutional identification processes.
- Get the Best Possible Result: I can guide you in making the decision to plea bargain or go to trial. Together, we will evaluate risks and benefits, and proceed according to your informed decision.
- Represent You In Court: I will stand with you in court and aggressively represent you at all stages including: preliminary hearings, arraignment, pre- trial hearings, motion hearings, and trial.
1331 Main Street, Suite 350A
Springfield, MA 01103
Tel (413) 746-9500 Fax (413) 294-6011